This easy-to-construct chestnut Patio-Mate screen room enclosure is ideal for your summer cottage and looks great on mobile homes or RVs. Almond roof complements the chestnut display for a relaxed outdoor look. Grommets in the roof help prevent water pocketing and sagging while the rustproof fiberglass screens allow air to circulate while keeping out flies, mosquitoes and other annoying insects. Add 178 sq ft of living space to your wooden deck, concrete patio or mobile home with a soft vinyl top 3 season screened enclosure. Top to bottom screens give maximum sun and bug protection. Features 2 sliding doors which can be positioned anywhere allowing you to pick the most accessible location. Rectangular screen house consists of 10 panels each– 45-inch wide by 75-inch high. Fully Assembled: 11-feet 6-inch Deep by 15-feet 5-inch Wide by 7-feet .8-inch High and variable height shed style roof min 7-feet 8-inch – max 7-feet 11-inch Peak height at house is adjustable in 1-inch increments. The support bar, at the halfway point, on the inside of the screen panels provides panel stability. The 3-ply vinyl roof which resists mildew has grommets inserted into each roof section to help avoid water accumulation. Heavy-duty galvanized cold rolled steel frame with baked-on architectural finish to resist fading and oxidation. Remove the roof in the off-season as this screen room is not designed to support a snow load. Roof is detachable for easy maintenance, storm removal and winter storage. Rain gutters are required on the house above this screen room to prevent damage from excessive water accumulation. If severe winds or storms are forecasted, removal of the roof is recommended. Assembly required. Instruction manual allows for an easy two person installation.
- Features almond colored roof constructed of 3-ply vinyl that resists mildew and grommets that prevent water pocketing and sagging
- Top to bottom screens give maximum sun and bug protection, features 2 sliding doors which can be positioned anywhere allowing you to pick the most accessible location
- Rectangular screen house consists of 10 panels each? 45-inch wide by 75-inch high, fully assembled: 11-feet 6-inch deep by 15-feet 5-inch wide by 7-feet ,8-inch high and variable height shed style roof min 7-feet 8-inch
- Assembly required, Instruction manual allows for an easy two person installation, max 7-feet 11-inch peak height at house is adjustable in 1-inch increments
- Includes a 1 year limited warranty