Light and compact the GARDENA 2 stroke gas driven motor is very versatile. Power rating: 900 W, Max delivery capacity: 2377.55 gph/9000 l/h, Max pressure: 36.3 psi/2.5 bar, Max self-priming suction: 16.4-feet/5-meter, Max delivery head: 82.02-feet / 25-meter, Weight: 14.11-pound / 6.4-kilogram For flexible use without electricity, the light and compact GARDENA Petrol-driven Motor Pump is optimally suited. Equipped with a powerful 2-stroke Petrol-driven Motor, the pump can be ideally used for watering, increasing pressure and transferring and pumping of tap-, ground- and rainwater, as well as chlorinated swimming pool water. The stageless regulation allows an adjustment of the pump performance to the individual application for efficient and saving use. Practical and safe: an integrated backflow preventer prevents leaking of the hose after a pause or when the pump has been taken out of operation. Furthermore, it shortens the re-suction time with a re-start. So that the Petrol-driven Motor Pump may be easily drained at impending frost, it is equipped with a drain screw. As a complete package, the Petrol-driven Motor Pump comprises a suction hose incl. suction filter and all necessary fittings. So that you can start pumping operation immediately. Note: GARDENA pumps are not suitable for pumping saltwater, aggressive- and easily combustible substances, or food.
- For irrigation, for pressure boosting or for recirculating and pumping out water
- Perfect for tap water, ground water, and rain water as well as chlorinated swimming pool water
- Not for use with salt water or aggressive and easily combustible substances
- Backflow preventer for reduced re suction time
- Suitable for mobile use in places without a power supply; 36.3 PSI