* High quality,heavy duty steel frame with durable Nylon connectors
* Heavy-duty Oxford with PVC coated waterproof material top.
* 2 removable window style sidewalls
* 2 removable front & back zippered doors.
* Velcro stripes secure the sidewalls to the top of the tent.
* Sidewalls also have velcro to provide a complete closure of the canopy at the corner post
* One wheel Bag.
* No loose parts.
* Ideal for commercial or recreational use.
* Brand new in box.
* Dimensions: 10'L(3m) x 10'W(3m) x 11.8'H(peak), 7.9H' (side) . 7.2' Clerance
* Frame Material:Steel Frame
* Top Cover Material: 420 D Oxford with PVC coated Waterproof material
* Side Wall Material: 210 D Oxford
* Main Pole Diameter:1-1/4" x 1-1/4", 1" x 1"
* Gross Weight: 68 Pounds
* Color: White
It is ultimately up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. This canopy is intended to protect against the effects of sun, light rain, light snow, etc. It is always recommended that you secure your tent properly with storm straps and ground pegs when you put up the structure. Any shelter that is not anchored securely has the potential to fly away causing damage. Please note as with all products of this type it is not recommended to be left up in the wind. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them. We cannot be responsible for such damage. Immediately remove any accumulated water, snow or ice from the roof structure with a broom, mop or other soft-sided instrument. If you fail to do so, the weight of water, snow or ice will damage your tent. It is not designed to hold the loads that can accompany wind, rain, snow or ice storms. Manufacture is not responsible for these damages. The owner of the tent has the sole responsibility.
- 2013 Upgraded New Frame
- COMMERCIAL GRADE
- STEEL FRAME WITH DURABLE NYLON CONNECTORS
- Set up in second
- Sold exclusively at WPIC Store