The grape solar 200-watt off-grid solar panel kit is ideal for a variety of applications, including rvs, boats, 12 volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic devices and operating led lights. Made with high efficiency crystalline solar cells for years of service, this solar kit is easy to install and virtually maintenance free. An anodized aluminum frame and a sealed junction box make the panel weatherproof for outdoor use. A two diode bypass minimizes power drop caused by shade. You can easily add additional panels for more power. This system will provide approximately 600-watt hours or 50 amp hours of charge per day. The kit includes: 2-piece Grape Solar GS-STA-100W 100-watt Polycrystalline solar panels, a 35 amp Xantrex charge controller, and 450-watt Xantrex inverter with two outlets, cables and manual.
- deal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic devices
- Grape Solar GS-STAR-100W polycrystalline panel features a two diode junction box for enhanced performance
- 35 Amp Xantrex charge controller allows you to add up to 2 three more panels with additional cables.
- 450-watt Xantrex modified sine inverter with two outlets allows you to plug in small devices
- Battery not included, a minimum of one 12 Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit